The Ten Favorite Screen Character Blog Hop!
For this fast and fun blog hop, you name your ten favorite characters from movies or TV, then tag up to ten friends to do the same!
http://www.jvcarrwriterauthor.com tagged me for this fun blog; check out her site for her ten picks.
I’d say the following actors and actresses not only played a role I really liked as the following characters, but also fascinate me in the real world too.
Here are my ten favorite screen characters: (in no particular order)
1. Chris Kyle– Bradley Cooper in American Sniper. His performance was unbelievable in this film, stellar, perfect! I have enjoyed Bradley in everything he’s done from the the comedies to serious. I loved Silver Linings Playbook! The Hangover movies were hilarious. Chris Kyle was an American Hero.
2. Amy Dunne– Rosamund Pike in Gone Girl. I’ve never seen anyone play such a good psycho. I’m not familiar with her other work at this time but I’d like to see everything. She was phenomenal in this film!
3. George Bailey – James Stewart in It’s a Wonderful Life. This is by far one of the best films and it touches my heart every time I watch it.
4. Samantha Baker– Molly Ringwald in Sixteen Candles. This is a throwback to all those John Hughes movies. The angst of being a teen! Love this eye-rolling, sassy character that gets the guy in the end.
5. Elaine Benes– Julia Louis-Dreyfus in Seinfeld. Hilarious, strong, opinionated and could totally hang with the guys.
6. Han Solo– Harrison Ford in Star Wars. He was tough, hot, knew how to handle a ship through the galaxy and was very funny! He was a good guy and got Princess Leah.
7. Paul Spector- Jamie Dornan in The Fall. I’m obsessed with this show and the actor. Jamie is fantastic as Christian Grey too in FSOG!
8. Sandy Olsson– Olivia Newton-John in Grease. I wanted to be Sandy when I was little. I sang the songs over and over, did the same with the movie!
9. Inigo Montoya– Mandy Patinkin in The Princess Bride. A classic in my book!! “My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.”
10. Forrest Gump– Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump. This character made me both laugh and cry hysterically. A simple man, yet so much was learned from him.
Now I’m tagging the following:
(By the way you should check all these sites out!!! All are really great.)